NO SMALL IDEAS
DISCOVER NEW BUSINESS CONNECTIONS, OVER GREAT FOOD AND AWESOME COMPANY
MEET BRILLIANT ENTREPRENEURS
In a unique mastermind dinner setting where you get to share ideas, solve business problems and build new opportunities – without the restrictions of a usual meet-up
Simply put, we make networking suck less.
A private dinner is hosted locally, where you get to meet other brilliant minds who are committed to sharing ideas, solving business problems, and building opportunities over good food and great company.
If you're interested in meeting other local business owners, let us know where we should send your profile questionnaire by submitting your email on the home page… we are not going to spam you!
Our objective is to have purposeful conversations that create value for each attendee.
In our experience, this format brings out the best in the few hours that we spend together.
The second rule is Be On Time. Each dinner event will be held at different times. We will provide a 30 minute window. If you can’t make it in that window, don’t come.
That's it! These are the 2 Golden Rules we follow by heart to help us design and drive the conversation forward.
- Exclusive access to our 'No Small Ideas' dinner (with a limited number of participants)
- Opportunities to disrupt and create new ideas
- Meaningful conversation and exchange of ideas that are relevant to your expertise
- Connecting with other influential who are important to your business and the community
- VIP Pass to future events and other guest only events
Join Matt Shields
FOUNDER OF VIRTUS VENTURES
– a technology solution provider for companies like Amazon, GE, & Whirlpool – in his new venture, No Small Ideas.
“Entrepreneurs are an inspirational group of people and the goal of No Small Ideas is to initiate conversations with purpose”